Zo Paddle Problem

"Ellen C." <ellen@elekta.com>
Mon, 11 Aug 97 13:07:04 EDT
v097.n052.9
>Griff asked about how to easily remove his sticking Zo paddle:

To "unlock" the paddle for easy removal, hold the "screw" on the underneath
side of the breadpan while you twist the paddle. There are two little "arms"
that stick out from this screw/bolt. When you hold these and gently twist the
paddle right and left, it will be released (or unlocked) and will slide right
out.

Conversely, you can twist the little arms and hold the paddle still.

You don't need to always do this, but when the paddle doesn't slide out easily,
then this technique will cause it to release.

I hope I've described this in a way that makes sense. Let me know if this helps!

--
Ellen C.
ellen@brakes.elekta.com