A Couple Questions ....

"Barrie J. Lax" <barlax@synapse.net>
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 14:47:38 -0500
v098.n009.17
To: rhiannonc@full-moon.com (Rhiannon )

First question...I've been melting my butter in the microwave before
adding it to my bread machine, because I didn't know if the machine could
mix in a lump of rock hard butter very well. Could this be altering my
recipes any

Don't know but I add my Butter or Margarine direct from the freezer (I slice
it about 1/2 inch thick and it sort of crumbles) and I get lovely light
whatever. The only thing I heat is the Milk or other liquid.. I heat it
quite hot, beat in egg if it is asked for and lemon juice and liquid
Lecithin which is my standard conditioner added to everything. I have never
had a problem with this method in fact when I started off I found I got
better results then when everything was at room temperature.

Barrie J. Lax
Ottawa, On.
Canada
barlax@synapse.net