Re: Bread storage

The Ritters <adritter@txdirect.net>
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 13:39:07 -0800
v098.n014.8
> How do most of you store your homemade bread?  I have been putting it in
> a plastic food storage bag and then in put that in a ziploc bag.  Any
> better suggetions?

Hi Letha~

I have a "Wanda's Bread Box".  It is a plastic, two piece, rectangular
box with one side slightly smaller that allows it to slide into the
other to accomodate the size of the loaf.  It has several small air
holes to allow the bread to breathe and avoid getting moldy. However, my
bread-machine loaves usually do not last long enough for mold to be a
problem, even here in south central Texas!

I cannot remember where I bought it, but probably any housewares type
store would carry them.

~Sandee
 adritter@txdirect.net