Re: What's the difference?

Raphael Ryan <raphaelr@ix.netcom.com>
Sun, 05 Apr 1998 17:32:16 -0500
v098.n030.3
Hi, Georgeann

The difference between 'regular' and 'breadmaker' recipes is that the
breadmaker recipes are adjusted to fit the size of the breadmaker pan
and the length of times that the breadmaker spends at each step.
Therefore it is quite easy to use a breadmaker recipe in the usual way
but not quite as easy to adapt a regular recipe to 'fit' a breadmaker
fixed size and timing.

Go to it with any of these recipes that appeal to you. All you have to
do is use your own judgment as to how long to let it rise and when its
ready to shape and bake, and at what temperature to bake it, but if
you've baked bread for a while this shouldn't be a problem.

Raphael Ryan