Wheat bread failures

J&A Braun <2brauns@bellsouth.net>
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:48:27 -0400
v098.n035.14
I have made several attempts at wheat flour recipes in my ABM. Most of
them contain 2/3wheat 1/3white. They all look beautiful until they fall
and look sad. I have tried increasing the amount of white and decreasing
the wheat with very little luck. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?
Should I use a different setting? I have a WELBILT with the choices of
WHITE, FRENCH, SWEET. One of my favorite recipes follows this and I
would like to have it much fluffier than I can ever get it...