Sweet Dough Swirl Question

Mary <smile@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Mon, 04 May 1998 05:28:01 -0700
v098.n037.11
You might try tossing the raisins in a small amount of flour
before adding them to the bread dough. If I understood the
recipe, you are adding the ingredients to the bread dough
and finishing the mixing cycle. Usually I just take the
bread out, add butter and cinnamon sugar, roll up and put in
a bread pan to rise. Then I bake the bread on the oven to
make Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Your recipe sounds interesting
and one that I plan on trying.

Mary