[no subject]

"Rhonda Prince" <rhprin@bellsouth.net>
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:35:54 -0500
v100.n001.24
I would like to thank MARC from Portland (MWR12345) for his answer to my
question about diastatic malt. I had trouble finding wheat berries so I
finally just bought some diastatic malt from King Arthur.  I started a
starter with it yesterday and have great hopes for it's success.  I haven't
had much success with starters in the past.  Does anyone have suggestions?
I would still like to try the sprouting wheat berries method because it
sound so interesting.

Thanks again!

Rhonda from Chattanooga ( I tried to reply to your email but it didn't work
so I'm sending this to the bread-bakers list.)