Typos

"Linda Rehberg" <breadmagician@hotmail.com>
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 15:51:07 PST
v100.n004.9
I noticed someone mentioned receiving MORE BREAD MACHINE MAGIC for Christmas
in a recent digest.  For those who have the first printing of this book, I'd
like to post the typos so you can make corrections to your copy and avoid
any duds:

Page 25 -- Med. Semolina should be 1 1/4 - 1 3/8 cups water
Page 30 -- Small Bauernbrot should be 3/4 cup water
Page 31 -- Bev's Killer Rye
	Small - Add 1 tablespoons caraway seeds
	Med - Add 1 1/2 tablespoons caraway seeds
	Large - Add 2 tablespoons caraway seeds, should be 1 1/2 to 1 5/8 cups
water, should be 4 tablespoons grated orange rind
Page 61 -- Med. Sourdough Rye should be 2 1/3 cups bread flour
Page 99 -- Med. Linda C's Sun Dried Tomato bread should be 1 1/4 - 1 3/8
cups water
Page 174 -- Large Basic Pizza Dough should be 4 tsp sugar

I personally apologize for these errors.  There was a last-minute change of
layout and things got a bit scrambled.

Linda Rehberg
co-author of the "Bread Machine Magic" series of cookbooks