Breadman

Pauline Lee <leep@mkl.com>
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:56:31 -0400
v100.n027.13
 > ------------- MESSAGE bread-bakers.v100.n024.12 ---------------

From: "Greg and Heather Reseck" <greseck@rcia.com>
Subject: Zojurishi vs. Breadman
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 21:13:26 -0800

They [KA] convinced me to buy the Breadman Ultimate.  Has anyone else
tried
it?

I had exactly the same experience. Before I ordered the Breadman, I checked
Consumer Reports - report is a few years old - and found that the Breadman
model available then was rated well. The only negative comment indicated
that it was "noisy". The Zo was not on the list. I called KA and received
the same information that you did. I was assured that the current Breadman
is not noisy. I ordered it, and I have used it to make several recipes,
many of which were trial-and-error (sometimes liberal) adaptations of
printed recipes. Every single loaf has turned out fine. I couldn't be more
satisfied, and I heartily recommend this machine without any reservation.
Noisy? It makes virtually no sound at all. (At the time I purchased the
Breadman, KA offered a free juicer machine with the bread machine - a nice
bonus)
Ellen Lee