Bosch mixer

"cjfredrick@mediaone" <cjfredrick@mediaone.net>
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:07:58 -0500
v100.n038.10
     This is in reply to Jenny Hensley concerning mixers.  I have had my
Bosch mixer for almost 20 years.  It is German engineered and built, which
in my experience means it is sturdy and will last forever.  I have regularly
made up to 8 loaves of bread in it and it has NEVER broken or had a problem,
in spite of falling on the tile floor while it was mixing!  It also has
other functions--top notch blender, slicer shredder, etc.  It's a little
pricey, but I would definitely purchase another if this one ever dies.  In
fact, I almost wish it would, since the  new Bosch  features several
improvements over mine.  I would never own an automatic bread machine.  My
sister-in-law has one and everyone agrees my bread is superior in taste.
Besides, with the Bosch, you can mix large batches of cookie dough, among
other things.  Hope this helps.
Cindy F. in Illinois
cjfredrick@mediaone.net