Mixer resources

"Paige Everhart" <Paige_Everhart@rge.com>
Tue, 2 May 2000 13:16:50 -0400
v100.n040.13
Here are a couple URLs for more discussions about mixers and related topics.

http://countrylife.net/bread/
Click on Bread Community Forum.  Lots of discussion on mixers.  (Also bread,
grain mills, bread machines, etc., etc. - very informative.)  You'll see some
familiar names, too; some of BB's members also post here.

http://www.onelist.com/group/Mixer-Owners
A new list, just started in March, with several hundred messages already.  The
list description reads (misspellings and all), "This list was created for
Magic Mill DLX and other heavy-duty mixer owner's and it's the place to
come to exchange recipes, share your knowledge of your particular machine
or ask for help. In general; getting to know our mixer's well enough to be
able to use them to their fullest potential! If you are new to mixer's like
I am or your a seasoned-pro please feel free to join."  (You must join the
list to read the archives, but it's free.)

Paige Everhart
Rochester, NY