Finnish rye bread

Lynn Cragholm <celeste@alaska.net>
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:09:51 -0800
v100.n053.6
A friend asked me the other day if I had a recipe for a Finnish rye bread
that his mother, who was from Finland, used to make before she died when he
was yet a child.   To his little boy ears, it sounded to him as though she
called the bread REYGALEVA, or something like that. He remembers eating
this bread with much gusto and very much would like to have a recipe for it
if anyone out there can help in this regard.

Thank you for assisting in this search which would make someone very happy
to make a once much-liked bread in memory of his beloved mother.

Lynn Cragholm