Artisan Baking Across America by Maggie Glezer

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:58:23 -0800
v100.n071.1
I have been working with Maggie on a way to get a signed book plate for
people who purchase her new Artisan Baking Book.  Here is her note to me:

People who want a signed book plate can do is the following: Send a
stamped, self-addressed envelope, large enough to protect a 4x4" book plate
(which is a specially printed sticker with the publisher's logo), with a
note if they want any special attributions, to the publicist.

The publicist's address is:

The Baddish Group
552 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10013
Attention: Artisan Baking Book Plates

She is an incredible bread cookbook author and this book is very well
thought out, put together and extremely informative.

It is available thru many sources including Jessica's Biscuit and Amazon.

If you purchase this book I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

Reggie