Recipe testers wanted

"Peter and Susan Reinhart" <s.reinhart@Prodigy.net>
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 08:59:00 -0500
v100.n077.10
Hi All,
    I'm in the final stages of writing a new bread book, due out next fall,
and am looking for bread enthusiasts to test the recipes (what better place
to turn than the bread baker's list!). These aren't bread machine recipes
(though some would work in a machine) but need to be made either by hand or
in an electric mixer like a Kitchen Aid or Kenwood (they are written for
either approach). Many require preferments like poolish or biga or pate
fermentee' (old French bread dough). Some are wild yeast or sourdough
formulas.
    If you're interested e-mail me and let me know. Please let me know if you
want to test a simple, straight dough (no preferment), an indirect dough
(with sponge or preferment), wild yeast breads (you will need to have a
sourdough starter or be willing to make one), or a rustic dough (wet dough,
like ciabatta, pugliese, etc.). I can't promise any compensation but you
will get a sneak preview of the book and the chance to help fine-tune some
cutting edge formulas.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Peter Reinhart