Re: Big Stove Question

cowandpig@qwest.net
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:25:07 -0700
v101.n019.4
For your reference: on Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:54:55 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

|Julie was asking about a Viking convection oven.  Before you spend the
|money on a Viking, look at Dynasty.  I have the 48" range with two ovens,
|six burners and a griddle and love it.  Not only is made better than the
|Viking, it's about 2/3 of the price - at least it was a year ago when I
|purchased mine.  Dynasty had been made by a restaurant equipment company
|named Jade.  However, it is my understanding that it has now been bought by
|Maytag.  I don't know anything about the Amana but doubt that it will come
|up to the functionality of the Dynasty.
|
|Cheers
|LP

I agree with this recommendation. I recently moved into a new house with a
48" Dynasty and it is fabulous. We had the thermostat calibrated since we
are at high altitude and the appliance service person said that the
Dynasties are the best of all the premium stoves, in his opinion. He
services all the premium stoves in our area. He said Dynasty stoves are
sturdy and very reliable.

I love the fact that everything in the Dynasty is modular and totally
cleanable. I bake a lot with cornmeal and farina on baking stones, so
cleaning up is a big deal to me. The ovens bake bread superbly. You can
get a good combo of burners, too, including a simmer burner and a wok
burner.
  ===> Linda

cowandpig@qwest.net