pizza toppings

"Bonni Brown" <bonnibakes@hotmail.com>
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:57:08 -0500
v102.n013.7
We make individual pizzas for lunch twice a week at my little bakery. The
two biggest sellers are the Mahon (influenced by a combo that I saw on the
Spanish island of Minorca) -- tomato sauce, mozzarella, spinach, chopped
onion, chopped tomato, chopped pepperoni, herbs de provence, Reggiano
parmigiano and fresh basil (placed on top after baking). The other is the
Roasted Veggie -- pesto, mozzarella, cut up roasted veggies (onions,
eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms & red peppers), herbs de provence, goat
cheese, Reggiano parmigiano and fresh basil (placed on top after baking).

Bonni