schlemertopf

"vikkie rupenus" <vikkie23@hotmail.com>
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:41:36 +0000
v102.n027.8
hello there,

i was wondering if you could help me. my boyfriend's dad had a clay baking
utensil that he used for countless dishes called a Schlemertopf. he bought
it from a car boot sale a while ago, and hadn't stopped using it, until
today. disaster struck and he dropped it when he had oily hands, and it
smashed into a good few pieces. i put SCHLEMERTOPF into a search engine,
and the only site it came up with was yours as there was a letter replied
to by you in 1996, suggesting a lady use a clay baking pot, as she used a
brand named sclemertopf!

it was replied to by someone called Joan, and i was wondering if you knew
of anywhere i could get hold of another, as he is inconsolable, and we all
need some peace!!

any help you could give me would be much appreciated, and i hope to hear
from you soon,

yours hopefully,

vikkie rupenus xxx

[[ Instant answer from the editors:  My search got two hits, one from
bread-bakers archives and one more.
   -- Jeff ]]

<http://www.charltonhousewares.ca/page4.html>

Clay Bakers * "Schlemertopf" clay bakers for natural healthy cooking.

Charlton Housewares & Kitchen Shop
485 Talbot Street
St. Thomas, ON
N5P 1C3
Canada
Phone: (519)637-0599
Email: info@charltonhousewares.ca

Free Shipping in Ontario on any item over $50 (except Electrics). Contact
us for International Rates.

We will be happy to supply current pricing on anything we carry.

We are an all Canadian owned company dealing with products from around the
world, from Canadian suppliers, keeping Canadians at work.