Help in creating a class

"Ben McGehee" <Ben_McGehee@asburyseminary.edu>
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:31:16 -0400
v102.n036.8
I have volunteered at my church to teach a Wednesday Night class on how to
bake bread. I plan to introduce people to the baking process using a
different recipe every week which highlights a different method or
ingredients. I also plan to highlight biblical usage of bread. This may be
slightly off-topic (if so, forgive me), but I was wondering if anyone had
read any cookbooks (or regular books) which talked about bread in the
Bible. I have read Biblical Garden Cooking (or something like that), but
most of the rest of my ideas are just from my own study of the Bible.
Anyone have suggestions? Or suggestions about anything else with the class?
Thanks.

Ben McGehee