Pump sprays

judiec@comcast.net
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 08:40:27 -0400
v102.n041.22
'm with Bob... it's not a good baking day unless I can hear those loaves
singing to me!

For John and the yeast discussion:  I, too agree that the differences among
MOST yeasts are negligible, but... numerous experiments that I have done
have proven, to my satisfaction at least, that Rapid Rise yeast will not
produce as flavorful a loaf as the instant yeast I normally use.  I tend to
use less yeast than most recipes require in order to slow down the rise a
bit and increase the flavor.  I also find the convenience of instant (no
need to dissolve) more than enough reason to keep it as my yeast of choice.

Judie