Re: Toastmaster Bread & Buttermaker

Corinaesq@aol.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:28:55 -0500
v102.n055.16
 > I have a used Toastmaster Bread & Buttermaker without
 > the recipe book. Although I can find a lot of bread
 > recipes but no buttermaking recipes. Does somebody
 > have a recipe to share on how to make butter?

I have one of those.  All you do is put 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream into
the buttermaker, with the paddle in, PUT THE PLASTIC TOP OVER THE BREAD PAN
or you'll have cream all over your machine, then close the top and press
the select button until you reach the number for butter, and then press
Start.  In about a half hour, you'll have fresh homemade butter.  You add
the salt later.  You can also add honey, or orange marmelade, or blueberry
marmelade, etc. for flavored butters.

Corina