Portland Bread Festival

"Michael C. Zusman" <mczlaw@pacifier.com>
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:44:46 -0800
v102.n058.7
The Portland Bread Festival lives on.  Formally known as Summer Loaf, it
continues as it has the last several years on the first Saturday in
August.  In 2003, that means the festival falls on August 2.  Held in
conjunction with the Portland Farmers Market (considered as a national
model for farmers markets in its own right), Summer Loaf will feature many
of the fine bakeries in the Portland area, bread demos in our very own
wood-fired oven and, hold on to your hats, we are optimistic that we will
be graced with a visit from my personal favorite bread baker and award
winning author, Peter Reinhart.

On a side note, if there is anyone on this "channel" with an in to
potential Summer Loaf sponsors, we are looking to gain sponsorships so that
the festival can continue to prosper and grow.

Very truly yours,

Michael C. Zusman