To Bosch or not to Bosch...

Christopher <cburnett@shaw.ca>
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:11:37 -0500
v103.n036.5
Erika,
10 years ago I was a fortunate soul the day my neighbour got divorced after
6 months of marriage to be the recipient of this "monster" that neither the
bride nor groom had any clue how to use.  This monster has become my best
baking secret in the kitchen.  I can't tell you how it compares to a
Kitchen Aid, as I have never owned one, but I can tell you that it would
take a small army to take it away now that I have it.  I use it for most
everything.  I am currently using a plastic bowl, which I thought may cause
problems with heavier doughs but no problems yet!!  If you haven't already
been to your local Bosch retailer for a demonstration I would highly
recommend it.  With the right attachments the Bosch can even be used to
mill your own custom flour in seconds.  Good luck in your selection!!
Chris