Seeking the Holy Grail

Tarheel_Boy@webtv.net (Skallywagg ...)
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:20:46 -0500
v106.n011.8
Barb in Ocala writes:  I just joined bread bakers and would like to
know if anyone has a good recipe for sourdough bread? Preferably one
that has a crunchy crust to it.

Hi, Barb.  Many of us seek that Holy Grail called good sourdough
bread with a crunchy crust.  And many of us have good recipes.  So
consider this to be a warning you that you could be drowning in
sourdough recipes soon.  There is a wonderful baker in St.
Catharines, Ontario named Glory who bakes excellent sourdough.  She
is a member of this list and I hope she will post her recipe for you.

Bob the Tarheel Baker