Sourdough recipes

"Barry" <engelfam@global.co.za>
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:17:04 +0200
v106.n012.11
Hi Everyone,

Barry Engelbrecht from South Africa here. This is my first post ...

Bob the Tarheel Baker wrote, "Many of us seek that Holy Grail called
good sourdough bread with a crunchy crust.  And many of us have good
recipes.  So consider this to be a warning you that you could be
drowning in sourdough recipes soon.  There is a wonderful baker in
St. Catharines, Ontario named Glory who bakes excellent
sourdough.  She is a member of this list and I hope she will post her
recipe for you."

Glory, I hope that you read that and this message, and post your
sourdough recipe !!

I have made a sourdough starter here in Johannesburg, South Africa,
and the bread is seems to be "OK" with a lovely "creamy/buttery
taste", and only a little sour.

I need a good recipe to test this sourdough starter with.

Kind regards.

Barry