Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Sun, 03 Mar 2019 17:58:20 -0800
v119.n014.4
* Exported from MasterCook *

                   Muffins, Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip

Recipe By     :Aimee
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Low Fat
                 Muffins/Rolls                   Posted

   2               Tbsp  honey
      1/4           cup  agave nectar
   1              large  egg
   1                tsp  vanilla extract
   3              large  bananas -- mashed
   1                cup  all-purpose flour
   1                cup  whole wheat flour
   1                tsp  baking powder
   1                tsp  baking soda
      1/2           tsp  kosher salt
   6                 oz  Vanilla Greek Yogurt
      1/2           cup  mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels

These Banana Chocolate Chip muffins are full of flavor, with much
less fat than the traditional version. Perfect if you're watching
what you eat, but still crave delicious food!

prep: 15 MINUTES
cook: 18 MINUTES

In a large mixing bowl, beat honey, agave nectar, egg, vanilla and
banana until blended. Add flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt,
and yogurt. Beat for 1 to 2 minutes until fully combined. Fold in
chocolate morsels.

Grease cupcake tin with nonstick baking spray. Spoon batter into each
tin (about 1/4 cup).

Bake in a 350F oven for 18 to 20 minutes. For mini muffins, bake 11
to 13 minutes.

Remove and cool on wire rack. Store in an airtight container for up
to 5 days or freeze for later use. ENJOY.

Notes: For mini muffins, recipe makes about 36 muffins.

Review: I love muffins as a quick
"I-woke-up-late-and-don't-have-time-to-eat-breakfast" (not that I'm
speaking from experience or anything" or an on-the-go snack! These
look fantastic. Bananas and chocolate chips is one of the classic
combinations that you can never go wrong with, and I love the
addition of Greek yogurt! Makes baked goods so tender and moist!

S(Internet address):
   "https://www.shugarysweets.com/skinny-banana-chocolate-chip-muffins/";

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 113 Calories; 2g Fat (17.5%
calories from fat); 3g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber;
12mg Cholesterol; 159mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2019 - 0303