Chive Potato Bread

doreen@mastnet.net (Doreen Howard)
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 19:48:43 -0600
v006.n070.3
This is my first posting to the Bread Bakers List--I've been lurking for
2-1/2 months and enjoying all the recipes.  Thought it was time I shared.
I got this recipe off the KitmailBox Web Page under the AOL Chat archives.
As usual, I could not leave perfection alone, so I tinkered with it.
Here's my version.
CHIVE POTATO BREAD
1 egg			1/2 cup PLUS 3 TBS. water
2  TBS. olive oil	1 tsp. lemon juice
2 TBS. powdered milk
1 tsp. salt		2 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. white pepper	1/3 cup dry potato flakes or buds
1 TBS. dried chives	1-1/3 cups bread flour
3/4 cup semolina flour	2 tsp. bread machine yeast

Load bread machine with ingredients in the appropriate order, according
to your machine's instructions.
Set machine on lightest crust setting.
Makes 1-1/4 pound loaf.
This recipe works perfectly in a Panasonic 1-pound machine.  Water may have
to be increased or reduced for other machines.

Doreen Howard
doreen@mastnet.net
Swimming in CyperSoup, as usual