[no subject]

Sabrina Hargreaves <shargreaves@bucci.com>
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:46:19 -0800
v098.n020.20
Hello, everyone - I am having a frustrating time right now dealing with
Proctor Silex via e-mail to find out where I can buy a new bread machine
paddle (I stupidly threw mine out - it was in a loaf of moldy bread).
So far, since February 25th, I have been conversing back and forth and
they finally tell me today that I can send them $10 if I have a US
mailing address - which, because I gave them my address yesterday, they
know I DON'T!  I live in Canada - Vancouver to be exact - does anyone
know where they sell bread paddles for dough heads like me?
Sabrina H.