Your Own Pre-mix

Raphael Ryan <raphaelr@ix.netcom.com>
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 06:24:39 -0600
v098.n025.1
Hi, Russ

In my kitchen it works as well to use one of the 15 or packages of dry
ingredients that I've prepared earlier as it does to start from scratch.
My Bread Maker calls for putting the liquids in first, so I do, then
just dump the pre-mixed dry ingredients in and let the machine do the
rest.

Rapahel Ryan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: "Russell J. Fletcher" <gimplimp@teleport.com>
Subject: Bread Machine recipe question (packaging ingredients ahead of
time).
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 21:04:21 -0800

I have a bread machine question.  Some recipes and recipe books say
to add ingredients in a certain order others don't.  Has anyone
tried packaging dry ingredients up for future use?
Has it worked?

It would be nice to be able to go to the cupboard and
get the Ziplock bag labeled "Taste of Italy bread"
or "Old Fashioned Oatmeal Bread" or "French Bread"
or "Hamburger Buns" or whatever, put the liquids
and the bag in, and go!

I figured I would ask in case someone had this idea already
and it did or didn't work.

TIA
Russ

P.S.  In case it makes a difference, I have a 2 lb.
Oster Bread Machine

----
Russell Fletcher gimplimp@teleport.com
or cccwebauthor@bigfoot.com