Buttermilk Powder

MPCUMMINGS <MPCUMMINGS@aol.com>
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:33:29 EDT
v098.n029.9
Vicki Ireland asked about buttermilk powder.  I have here a box of Saco
Cultured Buttermilk Blend, which I bought this AM at Stop & Shop.  The box
contains 4 envelopes, and it states that each envelope will make one cup of
buttermilk when mixed with one cup of water.  The 800 number for Saco Foods,
Inc, which is located in Middleton, WI 53562, is 373-7226.   Perhaps they can
provide information as to the outlets that carry this product.  I haven't used
it yet, of course, so I can't report on its quality.
Good luck to Vicki!
                                    Marge Cummings, Rhode Island