Carrot Bread

"Mega-bytes" <mega-bytes@email.msn.com>
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 08:37:26 -0400
v098.n048.10
I thought this was good, but my husband didn't like it (maybe because he
doesn't care for carrots?).

Martha

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                      Carrot Bread For Bread Machine

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 12   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Breads/Abm

                        *** LARGE LOAF ***
     3/4  cup           water
   2 1/4  cups          white bread flour
   1      cup           wheat bread flour
   1      tablespoon    dry milk
   1 1/2  teaspoons     salt
   1      cup           carrots -- grated
   2      tablespoons   honey
     1/4  cup           yogurt -- plain
   2      tablespoons   molasses
     1/4  cup           walnuts -- chopped
   1 1/2  teaspoons     fast rise yeast **or**
   2 1/2  teaspoons     active dry yeast

*** use loading instructions per your owner's manual HINTS: Use freshly
grated carrots.  This recipe can be used with the regular and rapid bake
cycles.  CALORIES: 143 PROTEIN: 13% CHOLESTEROL: 0.  33mg CARBOHYDRATES: 84%
SODIUM: 258mg FAT: 3%

Compliments of: Kathleen's Recipe Swap Page
http://www.cyberspc.mb.ca/~netdir/recipe

MC formatted/busted by Martha Hicks 5/98