Great web site and hyperlink

SuenDoug@aol.com
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:37:51 EDT
v098.n066.10
Hey guys, I found this great site today! Try it out!
<A HREF="http://www.honey.com/";>Honey.com -- the honey expert</A>

Sue

<< Going Back to School Has Never Been Sweeter!

September is National Honey Month

While heading back to school may seem bittersweet to your kids, September is
actually the sweetest month of the year. September is National Honey Month ?
a  perfect excuse to spoil yourself ? and your loved ones ? with the all
natural goodness of honey. Honey, nature?s sweetener, turns ordinary school
snacks into something special.

There?s no better way to ease the transition from summer to school than by
tucking Orange Almond Honey Muffins and Harvest Pumpkin Muffins into
lunchboxes. We can?t promise that your kids will jump on the bus, but these
treats will sure make lunchtime something to look forward to!

Students of all ages, put your thinking caps on:

Did you know that it takes 864 honey worker bees a whole lifetime to produce
one pound of honey from a single blossom type? Or that more than a billion
bees will pledge their lives to making clover honey alone this year?

It's no wonder so many bees are working so hard. America has an insatiable
appetite for honey.  So, if you're a honey lover, celebrate all those bees'
lifework and National Honey Month by creating your own "flavored" honey in
their honor. It's as simple and natural as the honey bees' production of honey
itself. >> <A HREF="http://www.honey.com/";>Honey.com -- the honey expert</A>