Re: bread-bakers Digest, Vol 119, Issue 24

Debbie Rogers <DMRogers218@hotmail.com>
Sun, 30 Jun 2019 16:30:53 +0000
v119.n027.1
I have a question about the Overnight Rolls. Do you have to roll, twist to
bake or can you shape a different way?

*****

Editor's note: Yes, according to a comment on the Taste of Home website, they
can be simply rolled into balls and baked. We've update our website:
http://www.bread-bakers.com/msgs/v119n024/msg00006.html

"This is the only roll recipe I use now. My 11 year old is able to
make these by herself. They are great for Thanksgiving or Christmas
because you make them the night before. We just make them into a ball
shape and put them in a pan to bake. They do great that way."