timer for dough cycle

hirsc003@mc.duke.edu
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 08:56 -0500 (EST)
v098.n011.17
     I, too, often wish my ABM came with a timer for the dough cycle.
     since it doesn't, I have improvised with a little creative math.
     Let's say I want the *dough* to be ready at 5:00 p.m., and I know that
     the dough cycle is 1 1/2 hours of a 3 1/2 hour cycle.  I set the timer
     for the entire cycle to be finished by 7:00 p.m., but I know I have to
     be around when the dough cycle is completed at 5:00 p.m.  My kids
     laugh at me when I count on my fingers and toes to get it right, but
     it does work.

     Marcy