new to list

NORTON746@aol.com
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 20:55:40 EST
v098.n012.8
Hello! I'm new to the list. I've had my machine for a year and am really
enjoying it. I'm excited to learn what other kinds of breads I can make with
it. I have a Black and Decker which makes either a 1.5 or 2. lb loaf. I would
be interested to hear from anyone else who has one or has had experience with
one (quirks, problems, helpful info, etc.) Right now I'm really into making
pizza dough with my machine. I have a great recipe for that, compliments of my
friend J. Allen. Recipe as follows:

Pizza Dough

1 cup warm water
2tbs. olive oil
2tbs. sugar
1tsp. salt
3 cups bread flour
herb seasoning (optional)
2 1/2 tsp. yeast

Measure all ingred. into bread machine pan, select dough setting. Start! When
it's finished, take the dough out and use the dough however you want to make
your pizza. I can make one 15'' thick crust pizza or two 13'' thin crust
pizzas with this dough. Bake at 425 for 10-15 min. on lower rack.

I look forward to learning more and to getting feed-back to my many questions!
Thanks, V. Norton