Mixer Recommendations?

"." <peach_rx@earthlink.net>
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 22:21:42 -0700
v102.n041.13
Hi all:

Really appreciate all the information contained in this list - am baking
bread almost all the time now.  I love the artisan, rye, and grain breads.
I swear I could almost live on bread alone!  Problem is though - my husband
just wants the bland Wonder Bread!!

Anyway, I've almost stopped using my Zo, and have started using the Kitchen
Aid.  I was reading with interest the thread on the Magic Mill, and was
almost ready to buy one (450 watt / 8 quart / $450) because of what
everyone said about the kneading action.

Then, I saw an advertisement for the "DeLonghi" (800 watt / 7 quart / $400
w/ Blender attachment).  It says it will operate 12 different attachments,
like a pasta maker, juicer, etc., which would sure help me get rid of a lot
of appliances. BUT - my main concern is the kneading.

Does anyone have any input on this mixer?

TIA

CJC