Fleischmans Cookbook Info

"John R Harmon" <john-r-harmon@email.msn.com>
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 09:44:19 -0800
v098.n004.7
Hello All.
I just joined your list several weeks ago and am learning the ropes of how to
manage all my new data. Santa got me MasterCook 4 for Christmas and I'm loving
it. I have pretty well gotten recipe transfers down and am now just starting to
really go thru the digests.

I bake real bread and ABM. I do real bread when I have time or want something
special and do ABM during the week. I have been baking for quite awhile and over
the last 10 years have been very successful at the County Fair.

The following is information I thought you could use:
Call Fleischmann Yeast at 800-777-4959 to enroll in their quarterly baking
newsletter.
They also now have a special San Francisco strain sour-sourdough starter
available in the stores. They claim quality flavor in 9 hours. I have just
purchased it, have yet to try it.

Also available:
Best Ever Bread Recipes
PO Box 5970
Dept J
Stacy, MN 55078-5970
enclose check for $2.95 made out to "Best Ever Bread"
(I have this one- it also has some ABM recipes -good)

Bread Machine Favorites
Box 5953
Dept A
Stacy, MN 55078-5953
check for $2.95 made out to "Bread Machine Favorites"
(I just ordered this one)

At these prices I ordered several for gifts.
See ya round campus.

John R Harmon
john-r-harmon@email.msn.com
Clackamas County, Oregon, USA