New to the list

Marie Woodman <blueowl@speedlink.net>
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:22:15 -0600
v098.n005.18
I am brand new to the list today, and after reading several digests I know
I will LOVE it.  I made all of our bread by hand 30 years ago.  I then
"moved up" to a KitchenAid mixer with a dough hook for several years.
Going back to work full time left little time for bread making, so I got a
bread machine awhile back.  Well, it bit the dust over the Christmas
holidays while I was trying to make loaves for gifts.  It's a DAK Turbo
baker and the company is no longer around (so I hear).  Where can I get
unbiased, reliable information on the best machine to buy? (with several
price ranges in mind).  I'm already having withdrawal symptoms for homemade
bread.....

Marie in cold Michigan
Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without
forgetting.
blueowl@speedlink.net