Answer (packaging ingredients ahead)

donak1@juno.com (Donna J Ketchem)
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 07:06:06 +0000
v098.n025.18
In responce to Russ Fletcher's question on packaging ingredients ahead
of time, I'v done this before myself and it worked great!
pre-measured all dry ingredients and bagged them, in fact , I did gift
bags for
Christmas baskets and made cute labels on my computer for the front of
the
bag and direction labels ( including the liquids to add) on the back of
bag.
Everyone wfho received one loved the idea and the bread once they made
it!
Good luck!
Donna

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]