Another Zucchini recipe:

mlcollinsaz1@juno.com (Marian L Collins)
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 15:49:51 -0700
From: mlcollinsaz1
To: daily-bread-errors@lists.best.com
Subject: Another Zucchini recipe:
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:46:47 -0700

Here's a zucchini quick bread recipe we've enjoyed over the years.

Maple Zucchini Bread
Makes 2 loaves:

3 eggs
1 c. oil
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. granulated sugar
3 tsp. maple flavoring
2 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. wheat germ
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 c. shredded zucchini
1 c. chopped nuts

In a mixing bowl, beat the 3 eggs; add sugars, oil, and flavoring and mix
until foamy.  Add dry ingredients to mixture and stir together.  Stir in
zucchini and nuts.  Pour into 2 greased bread pans and bake at 325 for 1
hour.

Several years ago I took a bread baking class and the teacher told us how
to make our own "Pam" for bread pans by using 1 part liquid lecithin to 2
parts oil and mix together in a plastic squeeze bottle - I use a plastic
honey bottle with a lid that pops up and down. When I clean it between
fillings I use dishwasher detergent since the lecithin is pretty thick.
I have used this "Pam" for years now on all my cake pans, casserole
dishes and bread pans.  It works great.  The bread falls out so easily
and the dishes clean up in a snap.

Marian Collins - Mission Viejo, CA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]