Recipe: Light Rye Bread

"Bob & Carole Walberg" <walbergr@mb.sympatico.ca>
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:13:42 +500
v098.n012.12
This is a tasty rye bread that I made twice yesterday because it was
so good.

Carole Walberg

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                             Light Rye Bread

Recipe By     : Electric Bread
Serving Size  : 12   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Electric Bread                   Breads

   1      Cup           Water -- Plus 2 Tbsp.
   2 1/4  Cups          White Bread Flour
     3/4  Cup           Rye Flour
   2 1/2  Tablespoons   Sugar
   1 1/4  Teaspoons     Salt
   1 1/4  Tablespoons   Butter
   1      Tablespoon    Cornmeal
     1/2  Tablespoon    Caraway Seeds
   2      Teaspoons     Yeast- Fast Rise -- Or
   3      Teaspoons     Active Dry Yeast

This recipe can be made with the regular, rapid, or delayed time bake
cycles.

Carole's Note: I used 2 Tbsp margarine instead of 1 1/4 Tbsp. and used
2 tsp. active dry yeast instead of 3 tsp. active dry for the 1 1/2 lb.
loaf.

carole@mts.net
http://www.brandonu.ca/~walberrd/family.html for 1000's of
recipes in MC format and the .MXP Browser for the non-MC user