non-milk/non-soy substitute for non-fat milk

Pam Cresswell <jcress@sound.net>
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 11:16:41 -0500 (CDT)
v096.n027.5
 There is a wonderful product you can order through the mail that is just
what you need for a powdered milk alternative. It is called DariFree, and is
made from potatoes! It comes as a powder that can be used instead of
powdered milk or mixed with water for a liquid. It tastes much better than
soy or rice milks too. It has been fortified with all the nutrients that
milk has too. (No, I do not work for them :-) ) I use this for my son who is
allergic to milk and casien intolerant. It is available from A&A Amazing
Foods, Inc., 1-800-497-4834
Pam